Monday, August 15, 2011

Drugs

One thing that most people in the United States have to suffer through after a stroke is surviving all the doctors that want to get money from you. I was placed on Aspirin, Plavix, Ritalin, Namenda, etc... Namenda is for people with Alzheimer's. I don't have Alzheimer's... That doctor didn't know shit. Most doctors don't know shit. They only doctor that did any good was the one who removed the clot in my brain. He threaded in a catheter fro my groin and navigated aorta up to my carotid artery and removed the clot. That's impressive. That saved my live. The rest of these doctors can suck my dick.

However, the doctor that saved my brain also prescribed Aspirin and Plavix. The warning label on Plavix says that you shouldn't take this medication with Aspirin... think about that. And then don't think about it anymore, because I'm still alive after taking these two incompatible drugs. That means that I am stronger that other people... I'm invincible.

I'm also prescribing my own drugs... I'm a doctor to (granted a PhD, but still...) I'm taking Piracetam. In other countries, Piracetam is used for stroke patients to quickly recover from a stroke. In the US, Piracetam is not approved by the FDA. So, I buy it through other sources. I might take some other drugs as well, but for now... look out for doctors. Get help from a doctor when you need to, and then get away from they as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment